Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Traumahawk's application for mod

In-Game Username: Traumahawk

Real Life Name: James

Languages: English

History and length of stay at Deathwish? Have been here for 2.5-3 years now.

Duration of time online, as well as the hour you’re usually on? (Converted to GMT) Usually on 12am-5am GMT on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends. Variable times on weekdays, but 12am-5am is the time im almost always on.

Why would you like to become a Deathwish Moderator (specific examples)?: I have been here for a long time and have previously held support and moderator on previous versions. I also like to be able to help people when possible.

What separates you from other applicants?: I am a very active player and I am very slow to anger, I typically keep a calm head in rough situations.

Why would you make a great addition to the staff team?: I am typically quick at peacefully resolving issues with other players as well as very observant while not needing to constantly have input.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Deathwish in any way? I have a basic knowledge of coding, but I prefer not to offer my skills in that area unless it in really needed. I typically prefer to offer my services in-game because I can keep a cool head with the new players and the players that are distraught over a situation.

In three or more sentences summarize why you should have the opportunity to become part of the team: I believe I should have an opportunity to be part of the team since I am extremely active in both the community and in the discord channel. I always have Discord up on my phone if I am not in-game. I always have this servers best interest in my mind. I have been a moderator here previously but I had to step back when my 3rd child was born and I took a leave of absence to get through the newborn stage. Since I am back, I would like to be able to continue advancing this server where possible.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Moderator that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I, Traumahawk, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Moderator, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    +1 do itttttttt
    Elevate
    Ele

- Ingame Moderator
    - Discord Developer
    - Forum Moderator

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    +1 active a lot always a nice player, been here since forever, would be glad to have with us mate

User Tag List

Members who have read this thread: 6