Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howigetgp Player Support app

In-Game Username: Howigetgp

Real Life Name: Javier

Languages: English, spanish, italian

History and length of stay at Deathwish?I have been playing Deathwish for almost 3 months now and play practically all day.

Duration of time online, as well as the hour you’re usually on? (Converted to GMT) 3pm- 8am (Eastern> GMT

Why would you like to become a Deathwish Support member (specific examples)?: I feel like I have enough patience and game knowledge to handle the questions and help everyone to the best of my ability.

What separates you from other applicants?: I Am very dedicated to the server and spend a good portion of my time playing and helping others.

Why would you make a great addition to the staff team?: I would make a good addition to the team because i get along very well with the current staff members and have prior staff experience.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Deathwish in any way? Give me a chance and find out

In three or more sentences summarize why you should have the opportunity to become part of the team: I feel like i should have an opportunity because i feel like i have shown ingame that I have good knowledge of the game. I believe that i have shown enough initiative towards a staff position that i should be given a chance. Hopefully I will be given a chance to prove that i would be a good addition to the team.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Support that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I Javier, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Support, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified
    Last edited by javier; 25-02-17 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    As much as I would like to support this, I don't know what the current staff situation is at the moment (whether we have too many). Will have to see what the others, and more importantly Nando think.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    +1 we need some support people there's just no supports on anymore, elf comes on once every 10 years. all the other supports got promoted to mod so I think we need a support person in-game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    +1 then

Veteran Player
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you'd probably be a good support but I'd like to see what some regular players have to say about ya.
    你所有的基地都属于我们现在

Diamond Donator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would definitely agree with GP getting support status! He is always online helping people as best he can, and always in a good mood about it!

Platinum Donator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I first met Howigetgp, it was 3 days after I joined and I was struggling a bit to make money and find stuff in-game. He even lent me a few items to use for gear and gave me all the information I needed. I've played on several servers throughout the years and I must say that he would make a great SS. He's got a good personality and he's respectful, I genuinely hope you get SS fam.

Bronze member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he helped me a lot with confidence issues now i feel confident about myself to send nudes i support

Bronze member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jc00678 View Post
    I remember when I first met Howigetgp, it was 3 days after I joined and I was struggling a bit to make money and find stuff in-game. He even lent me a few items to use for gear and gave me all the information I needed. I've played on several servers throughout the years and I must say that he would make a great SS. He's got a good personality and he's respectful, I genuinely hope you get SS fam.
    +1 for this.. stole the words out of my mouth.

I feel as if Howi is active enough to able help new players out when moderators or admins aren't available, which is very beneficial and could lead towards more active players potentially?