Thread: suggestion

Bronze member

suggestion

1.How about adding some sort of boss drop table so you can see what drops what.
    2.A couple of events for stuff like double dung/pc points
    3.When going to godwars, it teles you right outside the room, so you dont have to die on the way there by npcs attacking you
    4.fix the players online section in the quest tab
    5.nerf some bosses so you don't need the best gear to go and kill them.
    6.Better mage bonus for the trident of swampss

just a couple i've things i think could help improve the server
    Last edited by nytmare; 31-12-16 at 07:29 PM.

Diamond Donator
    1. Would be nice, but it would be community driven.
    2. This would help people actually want to these Diversions
    3. If you know where you are going you won't die
    4. I do support this one, idk when and why it stopped working
    5. bosses are just fine the way they are
    6. No opinion since I don't even use mage.

Diamond Donator
    Agree with glory. Boss don't need to be nerf. We can solo corp and nex what else do you want?

1. I would like to see a drop table for bosses, although all the previous ones have been done by players/staff, Nando if you got all the drop tables maybe we could see an npc that lets you search a boss -> then shows you a list of things it drops, kinda like when you open your drop log in the quest tab.

2. As for this one, it's already easy enough, the dungeon is way smaller and faster than the one on rs3, and the points aren't that bad so I fail to see why we should have a double point period, as for pest control i feel the same. the points are already fast enough just stop being lazy and grind for it :P

3. If you die from the npc's how on earth are you going to kill the boss mate? if you're asking for the tele to take you straight to the boss door, that is what diamond/plat membership has.

4. Been broken for ages, don't see the point of it since you can just look in the clan chat, and if you wanna know someones xp, you can just search it on the high scores on forums.

5. Definitely disagree, nerf all the bosses? are you serious mate, these bosses are supposed to be hard why do you think the drops are so expensive?

6. It's got the same magic bonus stats as toxic staff of the dead which is the best magic staff in-game so it doesn't need a buff.
    Last edited by Loki; 01-01-17 at 10:25 AM.

Bronze member
    i never meant take you into the boss room, just outside it so you can save time and just get ur required killcount alot easier.

Never said to nerf all the bosses, but some of them are considered starter bosses and something which you're able to kill with some basic gear, some bosses like kraken and bandos avatar and corp all require gear which is obtained through donator points, seems unfair that the best opportunity at getting a good rare drop that is actually worth something is only obtainable when you've donated, else is it pretty hard if you don't have max gear.

the trident needs a buff in terms of its accuracy. It requires the best mage armour as it is very inconsistent, even on bosses which are vulnerable to magic it will hit b2b 0's quite often.

:layers also doesnt work
    Last edited by nytmare; 01-01-17 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nytmare View Post
    i never meant take you into the boss room, just outside it so you can save time and just get ur required killcount alot easier.

Never said to nerf all the bosses, but some of them are considered starter bosses and something which you're able to kill with some basic gear, some bosses like kraken and bandos avatar and corp all require gear which is obtained through donator points, seems unfair that the best opportunity at getting a good rare drop that is actually worth something is only obtainable when you've donated, else is it pretty hard if you don't have max gear.

the trident needs a buff in terms of its accuracy. It requires the best mage armour as it is very inconsistent, even on bosses which are vulnerable to magic it will hit b2b 0's quite often.

I takes like less than 30 seconds to run to a boss room from the entrance, it's not that hard. You've also forgotten that players do sell items mate! you can camp lower level bosses and save up and buy good gear from other players. I haven't tried the trident out yet I will give it ago but ultimately up to Nando whether or not he thinks the trident needs a tweak. Forget about the player command mate it hasn't been fixed for months and isn't really on the top priority list

Diamond Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by nytmare View Post

I kill bandos avatar and corp with Black d'hide, Kharil, or Morrigan. You can get all this without donate. But when did you start playing? If you hope to solo corp on your first day then you are wrong. I think it could be done in one week if you play more then 10h a day and get 96 summoning for pack yack but if you are a casual gamer then it will take some time to be able to kill those boss. And they are not starter boss Corp/BA/Nex are the last boss you kill ( in pre eoc boss tab ).

For godwar dungeon you can donate 40 or 50$ I don't know if it plat and diamond zone or just diamond but it take you straight to the door like you say and you don't need kill count to enter. + You get unlimited prayer ( I don't know how much you need to donate for this ) But no mather how much you donate it worth it. Nando is doing an incredible job for a solo owner. Thing are really well balanced.

If you don't want to donate it's all good too. But you will need to grind pvm monster weak to hard. Start by getting barrow gear ( I got 3 or 4 barrow gear in 20 run ) then go kill some rev or chaos ele for pvp gear like ( vesta, zuriel, statius, morrigan ) And then you could kill nex to get the last gear you can get without donate or buying to another player. (Nex can be kill with Kharil stuff if you have 96 summoning for pack yack and you need Overload potion for the first phase of Nex cause it will bring your att str def range and magic level to 1. ) But all of this can be done without donating. It only take more time.
    Last edited by Slash; 02-01-17 at 02:28 AM.

Diamond Donator
    there is something like a boss type of thing go to explorer jack and ask what item you want to kill for and if there is a monster that drops it it will tell you not sure about new items and bosses though