PDA

View Full Version : Protect prayers

CFCFCF
01-01-18, 07:15 PM
I dont know if this can be changed but im going to mention it anyway because its so annoying.

protection prayers 100% need a buff either that or all monsters need nerfing because the fact bosses and other pvm monsters can hit like 30's through the correct protection prayers is absolutely stupid,
i'd understand like 5's and stuff but 30s? that's just not right, its not really a protection prayer if it doesnt protect you atall is it?
so tilted by this its so offputting from playing the server like im not a veteran or anything only been playing for like 3 days but trying to get new gear and boss and do general pvm is just a nightmare because it takes like a full invent just to kill 1 boss and then you get nothing from it?

Also, monsters in general need a nerf, for example i was trying to do Sara at GWD and as soon as i teleport a lvl 75 combat werewolf hits a 14 on me? i have 99 defence? and im wearing full arma, how in any way does that make sense? it just doesnt. i would love to play the server for hours on end because there is so much to do and its fun to play but this is just so annoying and stops me from playing after so long because i spend more money on food than i get from loot so im losing money while bossing...

just a suggestion obviously as its dev team decision whether to alter this or not but i just wanted to mention it because it seriously is stopping me from playing for long periods of time... :(

Elevation
01-01-18, 07:21 PM
cos they're bosses not Normal Npcs :P

Slash
01-01-18, 07:32 PM
You'r kinda Half-way right.

You'r right when you say monster would need a little nerf cause they are really op atm and even with full morrigan and blowpipe i think i spend at least 200m in potion for 100h of bossing XD

But for prayer maybe you could be wrong. Some boss will just hit trought protection prayer. Like using protect from mage for dragon fire doesn't do anything.

And for the werewolf, I know 14 is kinda high but you are wearing (ranger) gear and for the combat triangle and the power of the monster atm it's a fair hit.

After all, you should take the time to kill what you can atm and don't look too far from where you at. Getting Nex gear isn't an option for now it's really hard to do the big boss without it. Nex is really easy to farm with overload and sarabrew. It take eternity to kill and it don't pay well too so find another boss that give a shit ton of junk loot to alch or sell. I suggest you zulrah. You are good enought to kill it with full arma with the good protection prayer ( They work for it ). This deathwish version came out in september 2017 so it's ''new'', Nando is the best dev I ever saw in rsps he will make it better just don't loose hope. ;)

Nando
02-01-18, 08:24 AM
I dont know if this can be changed but im going to mention it anyway because its so annoying.

protection prayers 100% need a buff either that or all monsters need nerfing because the fact bosses and other pvm monsters can hit like 30's through the correct protection prayers is absolutely stupid,
i'd understand like 5's and stuff but 30s? that's just not right, its not really a protection prayer if it doesnt protect you atall is it?
so tilted by this its so offputting from playing the server like im not a veteran or anything only been playing for like 3 days but trying to get new gear and boss and do general pvm is just a nightmare because it takes like a full invent just to kill 1 boss and then you get nothing from it?

Also, monsters in general need a nerf, for example i was trying to do Sara at GWD and as soon as i teleport a lvl 75 combat werewolf hits a 14 on me? i have 99 defence? and im wearing full arma, how in any way does that make sense? it just doesnt. i would love to play the server for hours on end because there is so much to do and its fun to play but this is just so annoying and stops me from playing after so long because i spend more money on food than i get from loot so im losing money while bossing...

just a suggestion obviously as its dev team decision whether to alter this or not but i just wanted to mention it because it seriously is stopping me from playing for long periods of time... :(
I can make a list of npcs that hit trough protection prayer if you'd like as atm i don't feel like nerfing the bosses since on dead players dont lose items.