PDA

View Full Version : Make deathwish more exclusive?

OG Mehr
03-03-17, 03:56 PM
I thought about something, i know that we have tried some things before. but some of these might fit in?

1. Make deathwish more like OSRS? ( that means different npcs drop more stuff and more shit that is to good use for ironman/ hc ironman accounts? )

2. An exclusive Home, not the regular Edge home that most servers today has. ( Since we are a pvm/Gambling server we might need a home that is more dedicated to the Gambling/pvm gameplay we have on deathwish?

A. Duel Arena Home
B. Castle wars Home
C. I am not so good at runescape places :(

3. New member shop/shops Bronze - Gold And Platinum-Diamond?

4. New member Pvm portals

5. Member bosses

6. Member/donator tickets that gives acces to a Member Chest witch gives random good items

7. Free pvp accounts ( Makes you choose between Pures, Zerker, Tanks, Max pvp accounts. Can't trade items, can't sell items, can't drop items. ONLY pickup from wildy from enemies you have killed. so we might have a bigger pvp community )

Idk about all of these or if any of these is iteressting for you guys. just wanted to show my thoughts. about this, deathwish needs to be more atractive to players in both ways. so just some thoughts. please leave your thoughts about this and other suggestions :)

I would also like to get more of the new osrs items in game but i have no idea if nando can get the models for it..

Dragon hunter crossbow, Elder maul, twisted bow, zenyte stone and you can make amulet of torture and such, 3rd age long sword, 3rd age wand, axe and such, amulet of ethernal glory, Neckless of anguish, anouks armour, dinh's bulwark, Ring of coins, ring of nature, easter ring.

And maybe the old items like pumpkin, easter ring, easter egg and such old rares, maybe get some old deco armour, Maybe some wings idk.

Make zamorakian spear make into an hasta, Opium ward the shield the oddy shield one. malediction ward the obby shield one.

javier
03-03-17, 05:03 PM
For number 3 do you mean like more shops in the reg mzone? i honestly have no idea what you can put in those stores but it seems like a good idea. I pretty much support all of these. Having a home other than edge basically make it unique as is, but i feel like member bosses and more pvm portals for members would make donating a little more attractive to buy. Good suggestions mate

Loki
03-03-17, 06:35 PM
1. Agree totally, the only boss I can think of right now that drops good skilling supplies is zulrah and even then it's rare.
2. Changing the home would be nice, getting sick of edgeville.
3. New shops would be nice
4. Support
5. Can you be a bit more specific? like do you want the same bosses but in a different zone with a higher drop rate for members? or completely different bosses?
6. We already have legendary mystery boxes which drop a lot of good items including chaotics and nex pieces. But if you got some ideas for what to put in it, I'm willing to hear them out.
7. A LOT of new players quit because no one is pking, so if we can get some incentive to pk and make it easier to acquire gear and levels for it, this might help the pk community grow.

Thanks for sharing the suggestions.

Satan
03-03-17, 06:45 PM
I've been pushing for a different home for ages m8 I don't think nando will do it :P

Greinke
03-03-17, 06:50 PM
1) Yes, but it depends on whether Nando can get more OSRS models;
2) I concur, Edgeville is good, but it needs a change. A new place, a bit bigger and more variety (plus space for the NPCs, rather than bunching them together);
3) New shops would be good, but what would we put in the shops?
4) Would be handy for all;
5) If you are on about bosses exclusive to members, I'm 50/50 on this. Granted it offers an incentive to donate, but players will feel left out that they can't access a certain boss and lose out on its drops (non-tradeable drops);
6) What Loki said;
7) Would help a lot with players who complain about the lack of PVP, and how hard it is to acquire decent gear to PK with.

Some sound suggestions, just depends whether they are feasible enough to be implemented, and whether players would like it.

GrimeZee
08-03-17, 04:54 AM
That sounds a good idea but why cant us non-members get more/different places to skill? xD

javier
08-03-17, 05:50 AM
That sounds a good idea but why cant us non-members get more/different places to skill? xD

gives non members and incentive to donate :) donor areas have tons of skilling spots

OG Mehr
08-03-17, 07:24 PM
1. Agree totally, the only boss I can think of right now that drops good skilling supplies is zulrah and even then it's rare.
2. Changing the home would be nice, getting sick of edgeville.
3. New shops would be nice
4. Support
5. Can you be a bit more specific? like do you want the same bosses but in a different zone with a higher drop rate for members? or completely different bosses?
6. We already have legendary mystery boxes which drop a lot of good items including chaotics and nex pieces. But if you got some ideas for what to put in it, I'm willing to hear them out.
7. A LOT of new players quit because no one is pking, so if we can get some incentive to pk and make it easier to acquire gear and levels for it, this might help the pk community grow.

Thanks for sharing the suggestions.

5. well, like a member boss that could drop maybe primal or some new items that would be a legendary drop. get some new items in there

6. The chest could cost 5$ for 5 opens you can or 10$ for 10 openings or 2$ per opening? It could drop like new items in game also cash, wood, mining supplies, nex armours, oter armours, weapons and trash. i think this would be a great income also a funny new way to get "easy" gear.

OG Mehr
08-03-17, 07:25 PM
For number 3 do you mean like more shops in the reg mzone? i honestly have no idea what you can put in those stores but it seems like a good idea. I pretty much support all of these. Having a home other than edge basically make it unique as is, but i feel like member bosses and more pvm portals for members would make donating a little more attractive to buy. Good suggestions mate

For the regular zone maybe make some basic member gear, and some shortcuts for some skills? idk just an idea to be worked on :)

OG Mehr
08-03-17, 07:27 PM

Could also renew the shops/places for regular "f2p" aswell. make it more uniqe with like some places in osrs that you never thought you would get to if you teled to that skill and make it i dont know mysterious?

OG Mehr
08-03-17, 07:36 PM
I would also like to get more of the new osrs items in game but i have no idea if nando can get the models for it..

Dragon hunter crossbow, Elder maul, twisted bow, zenyte stone and you can make amulet of torture and such, 3rd age long sword, 3rd age wand, axe and such, amulet of ethernal glory, Neckless of anguish, anouks armour, dinh's bulwark, Ring of coins, ring of nature, easter ring.

And maybe the old items like pumpkin, easter ring, easter egg and such old rares, maybe get some old deco armour, Maybe some wings idk.

Make zamorakian spear make into an hasta, Opium wark the shield the oddy shield one. malediction ward the obby shield one.

Gonzo Bonzo
09-03-17, 12:16 AM
I think Yanille would be a wonderful home area. It's very spacious and there are many things you can do with it. That or either the place where werewolves are? i forgot the name of it, but in runescape its where one of the ancients tele can take you.. think it started with a "K". All i know is the area is green and has people who turn into werewolves.

javier
09-03-17, 07:27 AM
I think Yanille would be a wonderful home area. It's very spacious and there are many things you can do with it. That or either the place where werewolves are? i forgot the name of it, but in runescape its where one of the ancients tele can take you.. think it started with a "K". All i know is the area is green and has people who turn into werewolves.

i think youre talking about canifis. and canifis would be a pretty unique place to have a home

Criddle
12-03-17, 06:35 PM
for the member bosses, i'd say give diamonds+ nex by itself without the 4 others, and give us member corp back like on old deathwish with the weakened stats

OG Mehr
14-03-17, 10:46 AM
I do not Want any of The bosses to be easier for Donators. Because then the donators (usually The rich players) to be Even richer. I just suggested That there could be more things to do in The donator zone.

But. I would like too see more of a challenge for The donatorplayers dont give us The huge exp boost That we have? I would also like to see more different drops on each npc, such as dragon armour, , weaopns (not just dragon, Rune addy or better) just make them drop like loads of different items but not too manny ofc.

Maybe we could Get an almost complete Re-newed server, but not an eco reset, just switch some things, put plenty of npcs where they originally are in osrs??? Make us walk/run. To our destinatons/slayer tasks, not that we should Take Away The teleports but make us walk :)

I will add more stuff later :)

Criddle
15-03-17, 06:30 AM
if it'll be like that mehr, nando should add a function to remove the xp boosts by choice, so that a way a few donors choices dont affect other donors just like the difficulty settings, like xp lock, but instead it'd be a lock for the boosts

although i would like to see newer npcs dropping newer items, or perhaps add quests other than rfd or nomads requiem