PDA

View Full Version : Died At Armadyl Random Dc !!!

Rebel Soul
21-01-17, 04:14 AM
I Manged to get a screenshot and a lot of players was there.
:(:no::no:

I left the server long time ago and i am trien to get back and thats what i get as a welcome back ? :eek:

glory4eva
21-01-17, 05:08 AM
Well generally random disconnects aren't given refunds. As long as i've played this server the only way you can get a refund is if video proof is shown. Nando doesn't care about screenshots.

Loki
21-01-17, 04:23 PM
Mmm well usually it's not the server mate, did the other players you were playing with experience the same problem, or was it just you? if it's the fault of your own internet connection and not the servers then that's your own fault :/

JustsomeDude
22-01-17, 01:31 AM
Mmm well usually it's not the server mate, did the other players you were playing with experience the same problem, or was it just you? if it's the fault of your own internet connection and not the servers then that's your own fault :/

that is good for me to know cause i tend to dc a lot due to my own internet lol

Rebel Soul
22-01-17, 08:40 AM
I'm Sure it's server Issue cuz i was playing OSRS at same time and got no dc or anything.

Loki
22-01-17, 09:13 AM
I'm Sure it's server Issue cuz i was playing OSRS at same time and got no dc or anything.

The server never lags, unless there is a main bug with it and everyone goes offline at once (crashes), apart from that there shouldn't be any lag.

Nando
22-01-17, 07:49 PM
The server never lags, unless there is a main bug with it and everyone goes offline at once (crashes), apart from that there shouldn't be any lag.

this.